lynnmosher

Happy day to me!

Wow! I just noticed I missed an important day...for me. February 21, 2007. That was the day I joined this site. But I actually forgot and didn't introduce myself until my birthday, July 5. So I've been here TEN YEARS! Wow! Head-shaking! Happy day to me! :eek::rolleyes:o_O:P:):cool:

upload_2017-4-10_11-9-38.png.4cdd16891d96282295135ba9395e67f4.png

• Like 1

LOL Thanks, Bekka! Thanks for putting up with me all these years. I guess I really get to celebrate twice...again on my birthday! :D

Happy Anniversary, Lynn! :D Actually it's a happy day for all of us who benefit from your knowledge and wisdom! I haven't been here that long, but I've already learned so much from your posts. I appreciate you so much! :):D

Awww, so sweet of you, Nancy. Much of what I've learned has been from those members who have passed through here. There's soooo much to learn. It's a continual process. Thanks so much for the kind words. :)

Yay for you, Lynn! :D It was so nice coming back here recently and seeing a Peanuts critter, same as years ago, and I knew: I'm in a friendly place--Lynn is still here!

Wow! How time flies.... I've been here a while myself, well sort of. A few gaps here and there. Met great friends and mentors here, including you, sweet Lynn. Thanks for all of your encouragement and support over the years. Oh and all those needed prayers too! God bless you!

Awww, thank you, sweetie! Soooo good to see you. Yes, we've met some wonderful friends here. Couldn't have done it without this site and all those who have passed through here. :D

celebration.jpg.db080038d139f6265e042ad3db4336ae.jpg hey Lynn I'm so impressed 10 years wow!

My congrats to you for your faithfulness & dedication. May God bless you & your work.

• Like 1