Hi Everyone My name is Rachael Benson. I was a part of ChristianWriters.com fo1r a while and now I'm back! I've been doing a lot of writing lately and searching for a job. Recently I came across this online. http://ministry-to-children.com/writers/ I've always wanted to write Sunday School Curriculum Lessons for kids. This job would be Ideal for me. I'v e-mailed the man it says to e-mail and then shortly after that I read something that said ti e0mail but then I read something that said he decided to take a new position. I'm trying to find out who's in charge of the website now. I'm left a message on their Facebook Page on the 3rd but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if this ad is valid or how to find out I'm trying to find a number but can't find one. Has anyone heard of this site/ If not, does anyone know of any Sunday School Curriculum companies hiring?

Welcome back, Rachel. Nice to have you rejoin us. Their post is dated Sept. 9th but it doesn't list what year. They are not consistent in their posts, not even on FB. They're sporadic, at best. The site says it was last updated June 30, 2009. Maybe try again but I wouldn't hold me breath waiting for a response. :rolleyes:

I don't know of anyone. I would google it several times, changing your key words. Oh, you might go to project connections and ask your question. It's rather hidden here. :)