Sim Lee

Loves to read fresh christian expression

Hello to all! In my 67 years I have seen a substantial contraction in people's love of God's Word. That is why I am very much looking forward to reading the work of fine folks like yourselves.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. What do you like to write? You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Welcome Sim. Is there any particular genre of writing you like? Fiction? Non-fiction? I'm sure members would be happy to offer you their work for your input once they know what you prefer.

Hello Sim and welcome.

I agree, a lot of people have abandoned the Word due to a variety of reasons, however there is also an uprising group of believers in countries like China that will continue to burn for the Lord.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. What do you like to write? You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Thank you, most kind. By your willingness to offer help and direction to others, I can see that your education and honest nature proceeds you. I like prose, poems and essays that inspire and that lifts my understanding of things spiritual. GBY Sim

Hello Sim and welcome.

I agree, a lot of people have abandoned the Word due to a variety of reasons, however there is also an uprising group of believers in countries like China that will continue to burn for the Lord.

Thank you for the welcome and for the encouraging word.

Welcome Sim. Is there any particular genre of writing you like? Fiction? Non-fiction? I'm sure members would be happy to offer you their work for your input once they know what you prefer.

Thank you Justin, most kind of you. I prefer Non-fiction. When I learn to navigate this site I will set preferences.

Hi, welcome to Christianwriters Sim! It is great to meet you!

Wow! Outstanding condition Mustang! What year?

Welcome to the group, Sim! We're glad you're here! :)

Thank you Joeli! I really like your personal mission statement of utilizing words to encourage others. So many folks these days need encouragement and seldom get the kind that lifts them up. I pray you reach many! Sim

• Like 1

Thank you Joeli! I really like your personal mission statement of utilizing words to encourage others. So many folks these days need encouragement and seldom get the kind that lifts them up. I pray you reach many! Sim

Thank you, Sim! You made my day! :)