s.a.ra

Newest Of Newbies.

'Ello everyone,

As you might tell from the headline, I'm new. I'm one of those wandering souls who loves marking up other writers' writing.

See you guys in the forum trenches ;)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Thanks! I write Epic Fantasy. Not as heavy as Tolkien, but near as long. I'm blessed with the ability to write full time while my husband studies.

I grew up in Israel and served in the IDF. I then continued to study Peace and Conflict in Sweden (influencing my writing greatly).

Is there a forum for writing-faith related prayer?

• Like 1

I write Epic Fantasy. Not as heavy as Tolkien, but near as long. I'm blessed with the ability to write full time while my husband studies.

That is a big blessing. You should check out the upcoming Realm Makers conference. Sounds like it would be a good fit!

I grew up in Israel and served in the IDF. I then continued to study Peace and Conflict in Sweden (influencing my writing greatly).

Very cool! :) What part of Israel and Sweden were you in?

We usually post prayer requests in the Open Forum, so that might be a good fit.

• Like 1

I'm one of those wandering souls who loves marking up other writers' writing.

Love this! :D

Welcome to the group, s.a.ra! We're glad you're here!:)

• Like 1

Thanks! I write Epic Fantasy. Not as heavy as Tolkien, but near as long. I'm blessed with the ability to write full time while my husband studies.

Can you point me to any of your books?

• Like 1

Can you point me to any of your books?

Still unpublished. I'm in the process of querying. I've thought of self-publishing, but the idea of doing my own marketing sounds like a headache!

• Like 1

Still unpublished. I'm in the process of querying. I've thought of self-publishing, but the idea of doing my own marketing sounds like a headache!

The odds are you'll need to do some marketing even if you do find a publisher. But your website is very professional so I don't think you'd find that too much of a problem.

• Like 1

The odds are you'll need to do some marketing even if you do find a publisher. But your website is very professional so I don't think you'd find that too much of a problem.

Thank you! But I think it will take a little more PR than I can handle. Are you self-published?

• Like 1

s.a.ra, from what I've heard from others, almost all marketing is done by you. Traditional publishers do very little. It's just something we have to learn to do. It comes with the territory. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Good on you! What do you write?

It was a historical fiction piece set in Roman Gaul towards the end of the 5th century. The rest of the Western Roman Empire had fallen to the barbarians but 4 provinces in northern Gaul, under the Magister Militum of the Imperial Field Army (of which the legions survived into the 6th century) held out. My book starts on the eve of the Frankish invasion of this last Roman enclave (sound of marching feet to a steady beat of drums...).

• Like 2

It was a historical fiction piece set in Roman Gaul towards the end of the 5th century. The rest of the Western Roman Empire had fallen to the barbarians but 4 provinces in northern Gaul, under the Magister Militum of the Imperial Field Army (of which the legions survived into the 6th century) held out. My book starts on the eve of the Frankish invasion of this last Roman enclave (sound of marching feet to a steady beat of drums...).

I love it! Sounds like a rumbling earthquake in my head. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Howdy.

May I forward you a file?

It is a list of 12 nations which were formed post Reformation movement.

Each nation aligns to the list of the tribes of Israel as in Revelation 7:4.

garre

It lists the dates which 12 nations were formed. Each nation in the sequence of 12 nations is exactly 12,000 days apart from one another.

Each nations correlates to the 12 tribes of Israel as listed in the book of revelation 7:4.

First glance it seems impossible that this could have happened. Digging deeper in to each of the tribes blessings spoken over them by Jacob a deeper understanding will emerge.

The nations all act out the dominant aspect of these blessings however it is not in a redemptive nature but a degenerate one.

This can take some time to see and recognize them all but there are or will be several which can be recognized at first glance.

It may be pointing to a mention of a little scroll in Revelation 10:8-11.