s.a.ra

Beta Reading

What kind of beta reading experiences have you had?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What kind of beta reading experiences have you had?

• I sent some betas my work and never received feedback.
    • My betas are all family members or friends. Some of them are just too nice!
    • I have a group of writers I compare notes with.
    • I'm still looking for a beta who can rip my manuscript to shreds and help me piece it back together.

Hey there everyone,

Give me a book and I'll read it. I devour, scarf down, and gobble up anything that catches my interested. I have dabbled in most genres, although horror, sadly, isn't my thing.

I'm a Messianic Jew born and raised in Israel. It is wonderful that there is such a supportive Christian community of writers! Who knew?

If you're interested in me beta reading for you, take a look at my website.

www.fabledoctor.com/services

Cheers.

reply | edit | delete | flag *

Hi, s.a.ra! I moved your thread to this forum as it's more fitting. I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself there so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :)

Hi, s.a.ra! I moved your thread to this forum as it's more fitting. I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself there so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :)

The post feels snug right were you put it. Thank you!

I will definitely introduce myself.

$190 for 110k is beyond my pocket. You need to catch up on South African politics to understand why...

Please, the stage is open. Explain away :)

Goodness! My condolences Justin. Israel's mismanaged economy is always a painful headache for us 'common' folk.