Poem Parks

Sometimes, but not mostly

Hi! Thanks for having me. The thread title is in response to a potential question. Why would anyone ask me that? ;) Mostly, I write upmarket women's fiction. Glad to be here!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Thanks, Lynn! Hmm, what to tell? My publishing creds have been in non-fiction, but in recent years, I've turned to writing fiction. I'm currently querying agents about one novel while writing another. I've got a sense of humor I prefer describing as "quirky." As opposed to "weird." And I've got blue eyes and long brown hair, and I like long walks on the beach at sunset. Oh, wait a minute, I'm not writing my intro to a dating website. Did I mention quirky?

And I've got blue eyes and long brown hair, and I like long walks on the beach at sunset. Oh, wait a minute, I'm not writing my intro to a dating website. Did I mention quirky?

LOL Love it! :D