zx1ninja

New to this whole writing thing.

Well, obviously I'm new. After reading some posts, I thought this looked like a good place to learn if what I'm feeling about what I've written is right. Hoping I can learn something here.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Welcome Brother!

What I have observed is: Christian brothers and sister have been published and know the process. The best attribute of this site is you are among God's family.

If God is tugging at your heart to say something. Be obedient and seek him out by reading his holy scriptures. Worship him, confess any sin and talk to him.

Matthew 7:7

The sections title appears explanatory enough, so perhaps a little more should be said as to why I decided to join. I've had this book idea for some time from a dream. I know you've probably heard this a lot and it's a cliche, but it is true. So I wrote a science fiction book from this dream called "What if God Did?", subtitled "The Sacrifice". But after finishing the draft and reading it again, and again, and again, and again it became clear to me that I need help. So after searching the internet I found this site and that it's focus was about Christian writing. So I thought I could learn and possibly get some help or guidance to make this book the best it can be and still keep the focus on God, even if it never gets published.

zx1ninja, you are welcome to post your work in the critique forum. Copy and paste no more than 3000 words at a time per thread (new posting). Be patient. It usually takes a little while for someone to do a critique. ;)

Hi Ronald, welcome to Christianwriters fellow Minion fan! The new movie will be out this summer! It is great to have you here!

Hi Ronald, welcome to Christianwriters fellow Minion fan! The new movie will be out this summer! It is great to have you here!

Thanks. The minion is perfect as I'm frequently trying to figure out what I'm supposed to learn or do.