Debbie B.

Just found this site!

My name is Debbie and I have been writing Christian and secular stories and poems for years. I am trying to concentrate more on the Christian side and need some pointers about how to get started. I have several Christian poems, that I have written from a young age. Just want to put them all together and maybe get published along the way. Looking forward to learning more about this site and it's members.

In His Love

Debbie

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

My name is Debbie and I have been writing Christian and secular stories and poems for years. I am trying to concentrate more on the Christian side and need some pointers about how to get started. I have several Christian poems, that I have written from a young age. Just want to put them all together and maybe get published along the way. Looking forward to learning more about this site and it's members.

In His Love

Debbie

"Welcome Deb B"

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Debbie! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

Thank you jonjovi, It;s nice to meet you as well.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

Thank you so much.