What Would I Do? - An A to Z Journey

Discussion in 'Publication & Plugs' started by Maurice M Hebert, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Maurice M Hebert

Some tough questions are posed in this children's book of prose.

I describe this book as a playful and imaginative romp through occupations and situations. This book explores various occupations in alphabetical order, the rhyming text and the colorful illustrations are pleasantly engaging for ears and eyes. From Astronaut to Zookeeper the delightful illustrations by Megan Tennant will encourage young readers to use their imaginations in forming questions and answers regarding situations they may find themselves in.

I hope you read and share this with your children.They will surprise you with their answers! Also please spread the word and leave a review at Amazon.com or Createspace https://www.createspace.com/6457897

Thank you so much!
    51Tu5NXIoSL._SL160_.jpg

Attached Files:

2. jonjovi

jonjovi Moderator

This sounds like a great read, with five star reviews on Amazon. I will pass this along to my friends too.

3. lynnmosher

lynnmosher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Congratulations, Maurice! Hope it does well. And thanks. Will put it on my list. :)

4. Joeli

Joeli Member

Congratulations! :)

5. Maurice M Hebert

Thanks - I certainly appreciate it! Word of mouth is the best way to share. Reviews are appreciated and also reactions from the children you've read it to.

6. Maurice M Hebert

Thanks, Lynn It was such a joy to create, I'm working on another. I will keep you all posted. Thanks again!

7. Maurice M Hebert

Thank you! I appreciate the encouragment. Let me know what you think once you've read it!