Spiritual Growth

Discussion in 'Publication & Plugs' started by Monique DeCandido, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Monique DeCandido

Anyone writes or understand about SPIRITUAL GROWTH if you like, please email DTP@ROYALTYRADIO.ORG. I am the host, and we have a two weeks discussion on the topic. We would have you call in on the show anytime between 10-12pm for the discussion. The radio station is online at www.RoyaltyRadio.org.

Thank you.

2. Sibermom65

Sibermom65 Member

My book Me, Ruby, and God: A Journal of Spiritual Growth Will hopefully be coming out soon. (It's self published and I keep running into problems.) Are you looking for more of one person's experience or a "how-to" type book?

3. Monique DeCandido

We are not looking for a book. If you are an individual who knows about the topic and wants to share your knowledge with others, you can set-up a day next week and call in on the show. Thank you

4. Sibermom65

Sibermom65 Member

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you were looking to interview authors who had written about spiritual growth.

5. Monique DeCandido

No, that is what we want. We would be interviewing you. It is just that we don't know much about the topic, and you will have a lot to teach us. If you are interesting, please set up the appointment for a day this week excludes Friday. This is the last week that we will discuss this topic.

Thank you.

6. Sibermom65

Sibermom65 Member

I would be interested except my schedule is crammed this week. Perhaps if you do something like this again I can contribute.

7. Monique DeCandido

Ahhh, anytime we get there again, I will make a post. Have a bless week!