Simply scripture part 2

Discussion in 'Blogs & Columns' started by totallylovedbyGOD, Mar 20, 2017 at 8:55 PM.

1. totallylovedbyGOD

There are some things the Lord wants us to speak
    这里有一些主想要我们说的话

Speak Praise Hebrews 13:15, Psalm 34:1 Psalm 40:3
    希伯来书13:15,诗篇34:1、40:3中所说的赞美
    How Important this is, in Psalm 34:1, we are told that the praises of God are to be continually in our mouths, if this happens then there is no room for gossip, complaining or backbiting.
    在诗篇34:1中,这是如此的重要,告诉我们赞美上帝是应当常常出于我们的口,如果这样的话,就没有谈论闲话,抱怨或诽谤的余地了。

Speak Prayer Phil:4:6, 1 Thess 5:17
    腓立比书4:6、1;帖撒罗尼迦后书5:17中的祷文
    What an awesome privilege, you know the more time you spend talking and spending time with the Holy one of Israel, your speech will become more and more beautiful, because you realise you are in the presence of the Holy one and your speech will be reverent and good.
    多么好的优待啊,你知道在谈论和与以色列圣神上花的时间越多,你的话语将变得越来越美妙,因为你认识到你在神的面前,你的话语将是虔诚的。

Speak Peace Proverbs 15:1, 16:7, Psalm 15:3
    箴言15:1,16:7;诗篇15:3中的和平
    Jesus Said My peace I give unto you, my peace I leave with you. How often with our words in various situations. Do we bring the peace of Jesus into that situation and leave the peace of God with the person we are talking too?
    耶稣说,我将平安赐予你们,我将平安留给你们。我们多久在不同环境中用到我们的话呢?我们给那环境带来了耶稣的平安吗?我们也给我们一起谈论的人留下了上帝的平安吗?

Speak Unity John 17, Psalm 133,Ephesians 4:1-16
    约翰福音17,诗篇133,以弗所书4:1-16中的团结
    I was so struck with the verse in Galatians 5, which says
    我被加拉太书5深深的感动了,之中说道,
    15But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
    15. 但是如果你们若相咬相吞,只怕你们要小心,不要消耗一个另一个。
    This is so important, we are doing the same work for God, the devil wants to destroy the church and our fellow believers, let us not help him by our careless use of our mouths.
    这是如此重要,我们都在做同样的上帝的工,魔鬼想要摧毁教会和我们的弟兄姐妹们,让我们以我们审慎使用自己的嘴来战胜他(魔鬼)吧。

Speak Love 1 John 3:11-14
    约翰福音3:11-14中的爱
    Galatians 6
    加拉太书6
    10As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.
    10. 既然我们有如此的机会,让我们好好待人,特别是我们信仰家庭中的成员。

Let us do this, in both word and deed, note it does not say, be good to those in your own church, but it means to be kind to all believers, including those of churches where we have doctrinal differences and that means with our words.
    让我们这样做吧,不仅在言语,也在行为上,注意,这并不是说光对你所在的教会的人好,这也意味着以我们的言行,对所有信仰者友善,包括与我们教义不同的教会。
    Do we speak badly of another church?.
    我们说了其他教会的坏话吗?

Speak the Word Matthew 4:1-11
    马太福音4:1-11中的言语
    Let us use the same method, Jesus used to derail the devil. The word of God, it works every time, the power of the Word will always defeat Satan, it is our sword and we have to use it, as it gives us victory every time.
    让我们以同样的方式,耶稣曾经驱赶魔鬼的方式。上帝的话,每时每刻都在运行,他的话的力量将永远打败撒旦,这是我们的剑,我们必须用到,总是给与我们胜利的剑。

Speak the Name of Jesus Phil 2:5-8
    腓立比书2:5-8:以耶稣的名
    The name of Jesus has authority, we can use this name , because it has authority. Peter and John used it in Acts 3 to heal the crippled man and still today the devil cringes at this name, let us use the glorious name of Jesus.
    耶稣的名是具有权柄的,我们可以使用他的名,因为他具有权柄。彼得和约翰曾经3次以耶稣的名来治好脚跛的人,今天魔鬼仍然惧怕他的名,让我们以耶稣神圣的名(祈祷等)!

Speak Victory 2 Cor 10:4-5, James 4:7-8,Matthew 17:20
    格林多书10:4-5,雅各书4:7-8,马太福音17:20中的胜利
    Let us always remember that we have the victory through Jesus Christ, let us always be looking up to Jesus and to Him, because He has won us that victory, let us never speak negative words of defeat, He didn't even when on the cross.
    让我们永远记住,通过耶稣基督,我们是有胜利的,让我们永远仰慕耶稣,因为他为我们赢得了胜利,让我们永远不要说失败的消极的话,即使他没有在十字架上。

Speak Witness 2 Timothy 4:1-3, Isaiah 52:7, 62:6, Romans 10:9-14,Acts 4:19-20
    提摩太书4:1-3,以赛亚书52:7,62:6,罗马书10:9-14,使徒行传4:19-20中的见证
    This is our commission, this is our privilege to carry the gospel to a needy world. Let us be eager and ready to do this, let our mouths be full of the story of our Saviour.
    这是我们的职责,这是我们的特权——把福音带到需要的世界。让我们渴望和时刻准备着这样做,让我们的嘴充满我们救世主的故事!

I hope you are blessed by this study.
    通过学习本节,我希望你蒙受祝福。
    God bless you
    上帝祝福你

kEITH