Plot Whisperer

Discussion in 'Writing & Publishing Discussion' started by EClayRowe, Jun 16, 2017.

1. EClayRowe

EClayRowe Senior Member

Does anyone have any experience with this writing system either in book form or in seminar form? I borrowed a copy from the library but could only keep it for thirty days.

Even so, in that little time I've made more progress in the root novel of my Harkness trilogy than I have in years.

2. suspensewriter

I've been through a lot of writing systems over the years, but not this one, so I'll check it out for my new book on writing systems! Seriously I'll take a look at it. And is any part of your Harkness trilogy published yet? If so, I'll check that out while I'm at it.

Have you read Phy's post: "Today, our own Tarin (author K.M. (Katie) Weiland) debuts a new creative writing software package today and is giving away all kinds of prizes at her site. (Best of all, this software exports to Scrivener!) The software is powerful, easy to use, is reasonably priced, and is available for Windows and Mac. You can find out more about it here."

It's worth checking out.

3. Nancy Sonneman

I've heard of plot whisperer but have never used it. I'll check it out. Thanks.