Patior Potior

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by M. T. Tooms, May 16, 2017.

1. M. T. Tooms

M. T. Tooms New Member

"Through suffering, I obtain" is the motto of our family coat of arms. (BTW, not "Tooms") I though that after reading 10K pages of research on leadership, and writing my EdD dissertation, I was DONE with readin' and 'ritin'--having long been done with 'rithmatic, all falling squarely in the "suffering" category. However, He apparently has other ideas, so I thought I'd better get smart on how to find an agent and get a children's series published. I look forward to suffering through more reading to obtain whatever wisdom you can share with an aspiring colleague and brother in Christ. Until next time...

His Richest Blessings,
    M. T.

2. lynnmosher

lynnmosher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

3. Rebecca

Rebecca Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard, M. T. Tooms! :) It's great to have you here!

4. Poem Parks

Poem Parks Member

Hi, M. T.! Nice to meet you. I'm taking the agent/traditional publishing route (as opposed to the self-publishing route), too. Fortunate you--you get to read lots of children's books and can call it "work." You're seeing what else is out there in children's lit. I so enjoy reading children's books. Great to have you here.

5. jonjovi

jonjovi Moderator

Hi M. T., welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

6. Joeli

Joeli Member

Welcome to the group, M. T. We're glad you've joined us! :)