Newcomer

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Graeme Clayton MacKinley, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Graeme Clayton MacKinley

Hi Everyone,

My name is Graeme and as a newcomer I would like to introduce myself as I begin taking a step of Faith to complete the books the Lord has been laying on my heart since 1994. This may seem a long time to hold onto something that could potentially bring a soul to the knowledge of the Lord, but without the experience and healing that goes with our journey it turns out to be just words. Without the Lord's timing and help it turns out to be just hard work. I have a former background as an offshore medic, Navy medic and currently about to step out of my current role of drugs and alcohol practitioner. I have a real passion burning in my heart to step out in Faith with a clearly defined timetable from the Lord with regards writing.

I look forward to sharing and learning with such an Abundantly Blessed Community of Writers.

Peggy Bodde likes this.
  2. Rebecca

Rebecca Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Welcome, Graeme! :) It's great to have you here!

3. Graeme Clayton MacKinley

Thank you Rebecca.

4. lynnmosher

lynnmosher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :)

5. Graeme Clayton MacKinley

Thank you lynnmosher. Have been very Blessed and encouraged reading other newcomer entries and older posts. Starting to feel at home already. :)

6. Joeli

Joeli Member

Welcome to the group, Graeme! We're glad you joined us! :)

7. Graeme Clayton MacKinley

8. jonjovi

jonjovi Moderator

Hi Graeme, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

9. Graeme Clayton MacKinley

Thank you Jon Jovi. Much appreciated :)