Need Someone To Guide Me

Discussion in 'Project Connections' started by Crystal, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Crystal

Crystal New Member

#1 Crystal, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2016
    At the age of 24 I have been through more things most women can say they have been through. God has brought me through so much between close to death, close to divorce, thoughts of suicide, and most recent court. God has brought me through every step making me stronger and I wouldn't be where I am today if it were not for God. I feel I want to share my story with other woman how God was with me every step and still is today. I would love to go more in detail with another woman about my past and see if a story can begin to develop.

2. lynnmosher

lynnmosher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Crystal, I moved your thread here as it is more appropriate here. Go in and edit your post and explain a little more in detail what you need. I hope you will also hop back over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :)

3. Crystal

Crystal New Member

Let me know if that is good.

4. lynnmosher

Staff Member

That's fine. I don't know of any ghost writers off-hand but I'll let you know if I find someone. :)

5. Crystal

Crystal New Member

I guess I technically don't want a ghost writer but maybe a co author? I'm willing to write but I am not the best with grammar and would love some help being lead along the way

6. lynnmosher

Staff Member

Ahhh! Gotcha! ;)

7. michelle S. Lazurek

michelle S. Lazurek New Member

Hi crystal,

I do co-writing with authors and am happy to help. Can we chat privately by email?

8. Randy Phelps

Randy Phelps New Member

Hi Crystal,

There is no time like the present. Start writing a little bit each day! It is fairly easy to find an editor to go over grammar. Also read books that may be similar to your story. They may give you ideas and show you different writing techniques.

9. ChristAddict

ChristAddict Member

Hello, Crystal!

If the book is a non-fiction, I can edit it for you. You need an editor who understands your experiences and can properly reflect these through editing.

Better still, if you need a developmental editor, one who closely works with you throughout the writing process, I can help you!

10. FaithFormational

FaithFormational New Member

We work with a lot of young women your age who have been through similar struggles. We are currently work with writers who have aged out of foster care. Perhaps this may be some help to you as many of our staff members are females who have overcome tremendous odds growing up.

11. Antonio

Antonio Member

hi Chrystal, are you still active? I'd like to correspond and share a writing idea I have.

12. lynnmosher

Staff Member

Sorry to say, Antonio, she hasn't been around for over a year.