Looking for guest spots for my vlog

Discussion in 'Project Connections' started by authorjasonadimmick, Apr 10, 2017.

1. authorjasonadimmick

Hello all,

As a way to connect to readers outside of my books I have started a vlog on YouTube called "Author Trek". What I do is film me on a 'trek' outdoors and talk about writing, self publishing, my life outside of being a Christian author, ect. What I would like is for this to become a way for other indie authors, especially Christian authors, to connect to their fans as well.

I'm looking to start featuring guest authors soon so if this is something you would like to be featured on please contact me. All that you need to do is take a 5 to 7 minute video of yourself on a trek (it can be as simple as going for a walk and using your phone to record) and sharing any thing you want to share about your experiences writing, publishing, why you wrote a book, or whatever else you would like to talk about.

If your interest is peaked then please contact me and we'll go from there. I think once this gets going it will be a great way for authors and especially new authors, to get some exposure.

Marshalee Patterson likes this.