Long on explosive testimony/ short on skills to write them- HELP?

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by garre, Apr 14, 2017.

1. garre

garre Member

So how does this work?

I can share for hours supernatural stuff and events which have happened as the Holy Spirit has done or told me to do certain things.

They usually involve fairly long blocks of time. One took ten years( physically build three churches)
    Others four and five years. Some took me across the nation to strategic places. Another to several Indian Reservations.

Currently where Jesus has told me to be.

Recently received revelation as to the deeper understandings around the ten year building the three churches chapter. As time passes this assignment continues to produce deeper and deeper revelation.

Recent video out titled "The Unholy See" unearthed many hidden treasures hidden in this ten year assignment. I am now able to understand more as to why I was sent to this place to build three churches.

This revelation is cutting edge and is pointing to time rapidly approaching where the degree of deception will be greatly increasing.

OK to share openly and honestly as my epidurmis has been greatly thickened over the course of experiences... which is another related chapter unto itself.

2. lynnmosher

lynnmosher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Sounds very interesting. You have a lot to write about. Do you wish to have a writing partner or do it yourself? You can go to project connections under Community and post a thread there if you wish to ask for a partner.

Melissa McCoy likes this.
  3. garre

garre Member

Thanks lynnmosher
    Will need help from someone with surplus cognitive writing skills.Graced to immerse my limited skills to big picture scenario's and therefore lack the finesse to develop and build out it's story line. Living it makes it easy to outline it.... sides it is still an ongoing project.

4. lynnmosher

Staff Member

You're welcome! Praying you find someone. :)

5. garre

garre Member

Thanks blessings to you lynnmosher

6. lynnmosher

Staff Member

7. Joeli

Joeli Member

Welcome to the group, garre! :) Like Lynn, I will be praying you find the right writing partner. Sounds like you have lots to share!

8. jonjovi

jonjovi Moderator

HI garre, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

9. garre

garre Member

Thanks..... So far it exceeds anything I had ever imagined. I did not get to check the box to have been placed in to the flow over the last 15 years. I just had a willing heart and what can only be described now as a mustard seed of faith. Right partner is in God's hands and timing. Blessings

10. garre

garre Member

Hey thanks for the welcome!