Let the Lord Be Your Source of Energy

Discussion in 'Blogs & Columns' started by Ayleen, Mar 19, 2017 at 9:42 PM.

1. Ayleen

Ayleen New Member

I was sitting in my room when suddenly I heard the Holy Spirit tell me, "you keep putting water in your gas tank and then wonder why you are not running well," and that was a revelation and reminder to stop wasting my time on things that do not contribute to my spiritual growth.
    How much longer will we allow ourselves to hang around people who do not believe, understand, nor encourage us to keep on pressing in? How much longer will you keep on avoiding the Bible just to stay on your phone? Will you continue to let the enemy steal your happiness? Or will your fight back with the Word of God? If you are not putting the right things in your gas tank, please do not be surprised when you are not doing well. I need more believers who hunger and thirst for Jesus like I do. I need people who love to worship our God. I need people who will pray with me and for me. No more distractions and no longer will I be unequally yoked. Jesus is the only way. Let him guide you. "Trust me," says our Lord. Let Jesus restore you and heal you. Let Him be your strength and energy. ​

2 Corinthians 6:14 says: Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Psalm 119:37 says: Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things; and give me life in your ways.

God Bless!

Brandon Duncan likes this.
  2. Joeli

Joeli Member

This is great encouragement! There are so many distractions today. I especially liked this line:
    That applies to so many areas of life. :)

(By the way- You might consider introducing yourself in the Meets and Greets section so people can welcome you.)

3. Ayleen

Ayleen New Member

Blessings, Joeli! Thank you! I will make sure to introduce myself.