I'm Back!

Discussion in 'Meets & Greets' started by Rachael Benson, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Rachael Benson

Rachael Benson New Member

Hi Everyone My name is Rachael Benson. I was a part of ChristianWriters.com fo1r a while and now I'm back! I've been doing a lot of writing lately and searching for a job. Recently I came across this online. http://ministry-to-children.com/writers/ I've always wanted to write Sunday School Curriculum Lessons for kids. This job would be Ideal for me. I'v e-mailed the man it says to e-mail and then shortly after that I read something that said ti e0mail but then I read something that said he decided to take a new position. I'm trying to find out who's in charge of the website now. I'm left a message on their Facebook Page on the 3rd but haven't heard anything. Does anyone know if this ad is valid or how to find out I'm trying to find a number but can't find one. Has anyone heard of this site/ If not, does anyone know of any Sunday School Curriculum companies hiring?

2. jonjovi

jonjovi Moderator

HI Rachael, welcome back to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you

3. lynnmosher

lynnmosher Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome back, Rachel. Nice to have you rejoin us. Their post is dated Sept. 9th but it doesn't list what year. They are not consistent in their posts, not even on FB. They're sporadic, at best. The site says it was last updated June 30, 2009. Maybe try again but I wouldn't hold me breath waiting for a response. :rolleyes:

4. Rachael Benson

Thanks Lynn if not that company does anyone know of a company who might be hiring? I like the Idea of writing lessons and skits for Sunday School. By the way if anyone wants to check out my new Blog here it is. See you soon! God Bless http://rachaelbenson.com/

5. lynnmosher

Staff Member

I don't know of anyone. I would google it several times, changing your key words. Oh, you might go to project connections and ask your question. It's rather hidden here. :)

6. Rachael Benson

7. lynnmosher

Staff Member

You're welcome! :)

8. Joeli

Joeli Member

Welcome back, Rachael! :)

9. Walter Kahler

Walter Kahler Member

Welcome back, Rachael.