I Would Love To Meet Your Manuscript - Beta Reader/editor/writing Coach - Fiction

Discussion in 'Project Connections' started by Cris L. P. Olsen, May 3, 2017.

1. Cris L. P. Olsen

Cris L. P. Olsen New Member

#1 Cris L. P. Olsen, May 3, 2017
    Last edited: May 3, 2017
    Hello,

My name is Cris and I would LOVE to meet your Christian manuscript! As a fellow Christian author, I know how important it is to get many opinions and experience many different editing styles when crafting your "baby." Send me the first 5,000 words of your first chapter and I will beta read, edit, critique and provide writing coaching for FREE.

Of course, you will want to do your homework first. Contact me and I can direct you to my GoodReads page and my website where you can read reviews of my work from writers I've worked with all over the world.

After I edit your sample, if you like my editing style and feel we're a good fit, we can talk about services to edit and critique your entire manuscript. Although romance is my specialty, I do provide services for other fictional genres as well. Please contact me if you're interested! I can't wait to meet you! Blessings! –Cris

Susi Sails likes this.
  2. Kristin Y.

Kristin Y. Member

Hi Cris,

I saw that you were willing to beta-read. I wanted to know if you would read for me? I've started a Y.A. Christian romance. It's very, very short (5,000 words). I have the basic outline and some chapters written. What I want is an opinion on the plot. It's kind of different with lots of twists and turns. If you interested please let me know at kristinyodock@gmail.com

God Bless,

Kristin

3. Liv Joslin

Liv Joslin New Member

Hi Chris,
    I'm presently in rewrites for my sweet romance debut novel. Would you consider beta reading in that subgenre? It's more in the lines of Debbie Macomber, not overtly Christian but without profanity and sex. I'm also a beta reader!

Susi Sails likes this.
  4. Liv Joslin

Liv Joslin New Member

Sorry Cris I misspelled your name.