Devotable Is Seeking Authors/bloggers/writers

Discussion in 'Project Connections' started by Landen, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Landen

Landen New Member

Hello, my name is Landen. I'm the creator of Devotable, a web and mobile devotional app.

I'm always looking to partner with quality writers that want to promote their content. I'm seeking writers who have written or would like to write both daily devotions as well as longer series based devotions.

Unfortunately since this is a start up of sorts, funds are pretty limited so right now I'm just looking to partner with quality writers where I'll give full credit and promote their content on the Devotable app and sites.

If this is something that interests, you please let me know. I'd love to talk more about this to any potential authors who have questions. Thanks to all!

2. ChristAddict

ChristAddict Member

Devotable sounds great and interesting, Landen!

So, how does one go about it?

3. Landen

Landen New Member

Thanks for replying.

The process is pretty simple really. I have a statement of faith and freelance writing contract that I like all my authors to review and sign. If you want to go to https://devotableapp.com/contribute/ and sign up, you'll get an email with directions on how to review and sign them. After that, I can communicate with you on how to create a profile and start submitting work.

If you have any questions about the documents, please let me know.

ChristAddict likes this.
  4. ChristAddict

ChristAddict Member

Thanks for your reply, Landen!