Content Writer Needed

Discussion in 'Writing Markets, Jobs, and Opportunities' started by Michelle Danko, May 11, 2017.

1. Michelle Danko

Michelle Danko Junior Member

Faith Filled Family Magazine needs a Content Writer for our website.

Our Content Writer will post a minimum of twelve posts per week. One post should cover Christian News/Events, and the other will consist of promoting upcoming features/interviews of our magazine. May be some posting to social media as well (we use Buffer).

You will be working closely with our Publishing Department as we will provide all of the upcoming features/interviews, as well as discussing marketing strategies.

Our ideal candidate is efficient, organized, and has a good grasp of scripture. We are looking for someone who can calendar all of the posts for the week so that we have a constant feed of information going out to our social media channels.

Experience with WordPress an asset as well as marketing skills.

Faith Filled Family is a Christian digital, monthly publication aimed at helping families live victoriously in Christ. We have a readership of 157,000 globally.

Please note, this is a volunteer position (for now). In lieu of monetary compensation, we are willing to allow for free advertising either on the web or in the magazine.

All interested writers please contact our Director of Publishing, Michelle Danko, at mcdanko@eyeworship.org

Timothy J. Johnson likes this.
  2. Joel Njuguna

Joel Njuguna New Member

Dear client,
    I have a 15+ years of professional experience in content writing. I have worked within the non-profit, for profit as well as for academic environments. I am a vigorous and responsible academic researcher. I will conduct all the research work given to me by the client with accuracy, elegance and efficiency. I have a strong knowledge in content writing and skills in editing. I have excellent communication skills, and I pay close attention to the needs of my clients. I look forward to assisting and giving support academic research, writing and editing requirements of new customers on the up work platform. I have experience in areas which include marketing, business management, legal writing, nursing, medicine, technical papers, technology, finance, literature, psychology, philosophy, communication, ethics, food Nutrition and Dietetics and Arts content writing..

3. Michelle Danko

Hi Joel,

I would be interested in discussing how you would best fit in with our publication, and going over your skill-set in greater detail as we may be able to use you in a greater capacity.

Are you available for a phone interview this week? If so, what days/times?

I look forward to hearing from you, shortly!

4. Joel Njuguna

Joel Njuguna New Member

Dear Michelle,
    I am grateful for your response. I am available this week for a phone interview on the 2nd of June 2017 from 8am to 5pm. I look forward to your response. Thank you

5. Michelle Danko

Hi Joel,

What time zone are you in? I'm available between 9:00-4:00 CST. Also, can you please email me your phone number so that I can contact you?

Blessings,
    Michelle

6. Joel Njuguna

Joel Njuguna New Member

Hi Michelle,
    You can contact me at that time. I am in the East African time zone. My phone number is +254706638433.